Infrastructures as a Service (IaaS) is transforming the way businesses approach their computing environment. IT executives are improving cost efficiency, improving the quality of service and ultimately providing business agility by embracing this paradigm shift in computing.
On the road to IaaS, the ability to partner with a provider that can customize a hosted Private Cloud is key to providing the flexibility that allows IT decision makers to leverage the consumption-based costs models of the Cloud. With this flexibility it is key that the security, governance, and performance are maintained along with the customization that businesses require. The key to this is that there are multiple options to choose from.
Whether if organizations are looking for a turn-key solution that is fully managed or an Infrastructure where they have full control, IaaS allows for customization and flexibility.
The Cloud Infrastructure Service from IDS brings Enterprise-class, best-of-breed architecture to the Cloud. It is an ideal solution for companies that want to leverage cloud computing but need reliable, customizable solutions built by a business partner that understands their needs.
Some of the key benefits from utilizing the IDS Cloud Infrastructure Service include:
1. The IDS Cloud Infrastructure is scalable, expanding and retracting as you need it.
2. Demand for new space can be met in minutes instead of weeks or months.
3. Pay for only the space you need instead of investing in Infrastructure you may never use.
4. All IDS Cloud systems are guaranteed and proven to be as much as 99.999% reliable.
5. IDS Cloud can meet key governance standards and regulations on a client by client basis.
6. Data will be protected by 24×7 surveillance, man traps, biometric readers, key cards and multifactor authentication.
IDS Cloud Infrastructure Service is a standardized, highly automated offering, where compute resources, complemented by storage and networking capabilities, are offered to customers on-demand.
Photo by Hugh Llewelyn