Transforming the end user experience takes experience.
Today’s users demand anywhere, anytime access to their critical information and applications. IT organizations are being tasked with creating platforms for bring your own device (BYOD) programs, corporate enterprise file sync & share (EFSS) capabilities, and full-featured remote access for outside users. At IDS, we take time to understand the needs of your end users and business to design the right end user computing strategy for you.
We take time to understand the needs of your end users and business to design the right strategy for you.
Four reasons to partner with IDS for end user computing.
- Master mobility. Securely deliver applications and data across all available devices while
addressing BYOD and remote users.
- Manageability. Make resources easier to manage with centralization of applications and data within your data center.
- Security. Mitigate the risk of confidential information being stored on unsecured desktops and laptops that can be compromised, lost, or stolen.
- Benefit from next-generation technologies. Our solutions leverage best-of-breed technologies integrated and tested to support your needs.
Our end-user solutions are proven.
Design Through Deployment
Creating a true end-user computing strategy is more than just implementing VDI. How will remote users access their data? How can you create a secure enterprise file sync & share platform and restrict employees from using unauthorized Dropbox accounts? How do solutions like Citrix XenApp, Citrix XenDesktop, and VMware Horizon View compare? How do you effectively manage profiles in virtual desktop environments?
The IDS approach to end-user computing creates a roadmap that answers all of these questions and defines your strategy for years to come. Starting with our End-User Computing Assessment and guiding you through deployment, IDS is one of the few companies with the real-world expertise to pull it off.
From the assessment through deployment, IDS has the real-world expertise to ensure success.
- End-to-end solution. Our services encompass the entire range of end user computing, focusing on all technology areas that affect the experience including login scripts, profile management, applications, remote access, image creation, security and more.
- Balanced access with security. Our approach to the logon experience balances access and security, covering areas such as Active Directory, GPO, anti-virus, identity and access management as well as profile management.
- Secure mobility. We’ll help secure your remote workforce with mobile device management (MDM) technologies, ensuring secure anywhere, anytime access to corporate resources from any device.
- Strong partnerships. Our certifications and relationships with top virtualization vendors like Citrix, VMware and Microsoft ensure the best possible deployment of industry-leading products.