We’re not just a cloud services provider. We’re your trusted cloud partner.
IDS believes that some customers require more from the cloud than just on-demand resources and a utility-based cost model. They require a custom-built cloud solution that is an extension of their data center. They need a cloud support organization that is integrated and becomes a part of their team. They have compliance and security needs that can’t be effectively handled by the public cloud. They want a cloud partner they can trust, a partner that they create a relationship with. If you’re looking for more than just a cloud vendor, explore what makes IDS a trusted cloud partner for many customers today.
The IDS Cloud features an enterprise-grade technology infrastructure, and is geographically-dispersed.
A transparent cloud…the way it should be.
If you’re going to trust your mission-critical applications to a cloud provider, don’t you want to understand the infrastructure and technologies that they use to provide these services? We have been helping our customers build enterprise-class data center infrastructure for over 13 years. This experience lead us to build our cloud on best-of-breed infrastructure from top to bottom. We’re proud of the technology we use and are very transparent about it.
With technologies such as Vblock, FlexPod, VMAX, Isilon, Cleversafe, Data Domain, and Cisco Nexus and UCS, you can rest assured that our infrastructure is built with enterprise-class availability and performance in mind.
Highlights & Capabilities
- Partnering with Latisys and Equinix, IDS built a cloud across Tier 3 Data Centers strategically placed across the United States.
- The IDS Cloud allows for incredible flexibility for public, private and hybrid solutions.
- We use our proven methodology and Cloud Enablement Services to provide single-tenant, secure multi-tenant, and hybrid solutions to fit specific needs.
- The IDS Cloud was built by the same architects that build infrastructure solutions for our largest enterprise customers.
- We offer flexible connectivity options allowing you to use existing circuits or integrating directly into our national cloud network.
- Every customer develops a relationship with a Cloud Service Manager who is dedicated to their satisfaction and the success of their cloud solution.