Looking to extend your data center into the cloud? You’re in the right place.
Would your business benefit from cloud services, but you don’t trust them as much as your internally-built infrastructure? Do you need an extension of your data center in the cloud, supported by a partner who can custom-build it with you? IDS offers infrastructure-as-a-service solutions that can meet today’s complex IT requirements. Building custom cloud environments and managed services models is what we do best.
These solutions are customized, cost-effective, and most importantly, secure.
Five reasons why your cloud infrastructure partner matters.
- Your infrastructure is the lifeblood of your applications. If you choose to have this provided as a service, you need to trust the partner who maintains it.
- Enterprise environments require custom support models. Integrating with your ticketing software, change control process, and auditing schedules are just part of what we do.
- You need transparency. Know that your cloud partner is running infrastructure that matches your availability and performance requirements
- Infrastructure and applications go hand-in-hand. When you’re troubleshooting, do you want to work with a partner you trust, or website with an 800-number?
- You want an integral partner. Your cloud partner should be part of your strategic IT team and assist in planning proactively for the future.
Infrastructure isn’t the only thing you get with IDS.
Personal Approach + Proven Methodology
At IDS, we strive to earn trust with our customers in everything we do. The breadth and scope of our infrastructure solutions provide a unique opportunity to experience our high-touch, personal approach to building a synergistic business partnership. Our proven four-phase methodology is highly collaborative and is the starting point for any cloud infrastructure solution. We’ll work side-by-side with all stakeholders to ensure that the solution provides the results you need.
Our IDS FLEX / Infrastructure services encompass the entire infrastructure stack including the hypervisor, load balancing, servers, network, security, backup, storage, disaster recovery, compliance and system maintenance. You maintain control and management of your virtual servers and hosted applications.
- Enterprise-class – Featuring technologies such as Vblock, FlexPod, VMAX, Isilon, and Cleversafe, the IDS Cloud brings you enterprise-class infrastructure.
- Customized support – The IDS support team acts as an extension of your IT team, integrating with your ticketing platform, adhering to your change control policies and participating in audits as necessary.
- Compliance – IDS specializes in infrastructure built for HIPAA and PCI. Our experts will help customize a solution to meet your specific compliance requirements.
- Highly personalized – Every IDS Cloud customer has a Cloud Support Manager assigned to manage their satisfaction with the solution. Each month you will have a call to review the service, and review metrics and reporting.